Music Choir Teacher
2017/18 Academic Year
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Per contract Open Until Filled
Initial placement is based on units earned above a B.A. and years of experience. Maximum of seven years experience credit allowed.
- Ability and experience teaching high school Music and Choral
- Knowledge of California Standards for the Teaching Profession
- Classes may include band, choir, music
- Fingerprint Clearance
- T.B. test
LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Appropriate (Single Subject or equivalent) valid California Single Subject Music Credential
- CLAD or BCLAD authorization or equivalent
- Applicants who have not worked in a certificated position for a California public school district within the last 39 months must include a copy of their California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST) verification card with their employment application.
WORK SITE: Willits High School
Employees are provided with an insurance plan, which includes health, vision, and dental insurance for employee, spouse and dependents. For more detailed information contact Lynda Walker, (707) 459-5314 ext. 1103.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must submit online at Edjion.org by deadline, or email resume, letter if interest, three professional letters of recommendation, and copy of transcripts to LauraSleeper@willitsunified.com
SPECIAL NOTE: Potential applicants are advised that the meeting of stated job requirements does not assure invitation to interview. All candidates are welcome to make inquiries at any time. Only successful applicants who are invited to interview for the available position will be contacted.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER