Teacher Instrumental Music 1.0 FTE
5 Days Wk./185 Duty Days Year – District Wide
Starting Salary $43,481 - $47,786/DOE Annually Pro Rated
District-wide Band teacher needed to design and implement a program for grades 5th-12th.
Successful candidate will, under direction, plan, carry out, and evaluate instructional activities for both groups and individual pupils, as appropriate for the assigned age as described by the six California Standards for the Teaching Profession.
- A valid California teaching credential authorizing service in the assigned segment and subject area(s)
- English Learner authorization (CLAD or equivalent)
- Submission of CBEST, CSET or other Basic Skill Requirement
- Demonstrated success, either in prior teaching, student teaching, and/or related experiences, in meeting the intellectual, emotional, and physical needs of pupils
- Computer literate
Successful completion of student teaching assignment and/or previous teaching experience in subject area and level. Specific experience working with youth in an educational setting.
- Ability to speak Spanish will enhance qualifications
- Employees assigned to multiple sites will be responsible for providing their own transportation to and from each.
Benefits: Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Sick Pay.
Application Deadline: April 02 2017. Applicants must apply at www.fbusd.us via EDJoin, attaching a resume detailing qualifying education/experience, letter of interest, letters of recommendation any required documentation. All applicants will be required to provide copies of a California Credential, English Learner Authorization, CLAD or equivalent. CBEST, CSET or other California Basic Skills Test, as well as unopened transcripts upon employment.
312 S. Lincoln St., Fort Bragg, California 95437-4416
Telephone (707) 961-2850 Fax (707) 964-5002
Fort Bragg Unified is an Equal Opportunity Employer